In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Carrier Unlock Lava Iris Fuel F2 using AutoRoot tools. Unlocking your Lava Iris Fuel F2 will allow it to use any other operator of your choice, whether its GSM or CDMA.
About Lava Iris Fuel F2
Lava released Iris Fuel F2 on 2016, March. In terms of chipset, Lava Iris Fuel F2 uses Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and GPU. Lava Iris Fuel F2 uses 5MP, LED flash as primary rear camera. Lava Iris Fuel F2 uses Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. Lava claimed that Iris Fuel F2 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
How to Carrier Unlock Lava Iris Fuel F2
Step by step tutorial How to Carrier Unlock Lava Iris Fuel F2:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Lava Iris Fuel F2 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Lava Iris Fuel F2 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Lava Iris Fuel F2 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to unlock your Lava Iris Fuel F2 to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart. You can check whether the network unlock process is successful by puting any other SIM card in it.
That is all about How to Carrier Unlock Lava Iris Fuel F2 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Carrier Unlock Lava Iris Fuel F2, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Lava Iris Fuel F2, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Lava Iris Fuel F2 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.