In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on HP 7 Plus using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on HP 7 Plus is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first.
About HP 7 Plus
HP released 7 Plus on 2014, May. In terms of chipset, HP 7 Plus uses Allwinner A31 Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and GPU. HP 7 Plus uses 2 MP as primary rear camera. HP 7 Plus uses Non-removable Li-Po 2800 mAh battery. HP claimed that 7 Plus battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
How to Install Custom Rom on HP 7 Plus
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on HP 7 Plus:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your HP 7 Plus model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose HP 7 Plus in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your HP 7 Plus screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on HP 7 Plus using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on HP 7 Plus, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for HP 7 Plus, but the root process of HP 7 Plus using AutoRoot Tools is also same.