In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on Huawei IDEOS S7 using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on Huawei IDEOS S7 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first.
About Huawei IDEOS S7
Huawei released IDEOS S7 on 2010, January. Released 2010, Q1. In terms of chipset, Huawei IDEOS S7 uses Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon S1 1.0 GHz Scorpion CPU and Adreno 200 GPU. Huawei IDEOS S7 uses 2 MP as primary rear camera. Huawei IDEOS S7 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery. Huawei claimed that IDEOS S7 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
How to Install Custom Rom on Huawei IDEOS S7
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on Huawei IDEOS S7:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Huawei IDEOS S7 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Huawei IDEOS S7 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Huawei IDEOS S7 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on Huawei IDEOS S7 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on Huawei IDEOS S7, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Huawei IDEOS S7, but the root process of Huawei IDEOS S7 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.