In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on Intex Aqua Speed using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on Intex Aqua Speed is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first.
About Intex Aqua Speed
Intex released Aqua Speed on 2015, February. In terms of chipset, Intex Aqua Speed uses Mediatek MT6582M Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Mali-400MP2 GPU. Intex Aqua Speed uses 8 MP, LED flash as primary rear camera. Intex Aqua Speed uses Removable Li-Ion 1700 mAh battery. Intex claimed that Aqua Speed battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
How to Install Custom Rom on Intex Aqua Speed
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on Intex Aqua Speed:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Intex Aqua Speed model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Intex Aqua Speed in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Intex Aqua Speed screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on Intex Aqua Speed using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on Intex Aqua Speed, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Intex Aqua Speed, but the root process of Intex Aqua Speed using AutoRoot Tools is also same.