In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on Lava Iris Atom 3 using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on Lava Iris Atom 3 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first.
About Lava Iris Atom 3
Lava released Iris Atom 3 on 2015, December. In terms of chipset, Lava Iris Atom 3 uses Quad-core 1.3 GHz CPU and GPU. Lava Iris Atom 3 uses 5 MP, LED flash as primary rear camera. Lava Iris Atom 3 uses Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. Lava claimed that Iris Atom 3 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
How to Install Custom Rom on Lava Iris Atom 3
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on Lava Iris Atom 3:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Lava Iris Atom 3 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Lava Iris Atom 3 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Lava Iris Atom 3 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on Lava Iris Atom 3 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on Lava Iris Atom 3, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Lava Iris Atom 3, but the root process of Lava Iris Atom 3 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.