In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on Lava X3 using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on Lava X3 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first.
About Lava X3
Lava released X3 on 2016, January. In terms of chipset, Lava X3 uses Quad-core 1.3 GHz CPU and GPU. Lava X3 uses 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Lava X3 uses Removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery. Lava claimed that X3 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
How to Install Custom Rom on Lava X3
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on Lava X3:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Lava X3 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Lava X3 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Lava X3 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on Lava X3 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on Lava X3, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Lava X3, but the root process of Lava X3 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.