In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Zest using AutoRoot tools. Custom recovery is an essential tool for your Acer Liquid Zest that allow device modification and installation of flashable file.
About Acer Liquid Zest
Acer released Liquid Zest on 2016, February. In terms of chipset, Acer Liquid Zest uses Mediatek MT6580 – Z525 Mediatek MT6735 – Z525 Quad-core 1.3 GHz – Z525 Quad-core 1.0 GHz – Z528 CPU and Mali-400MP2 – Z525 Mali-T720MP2 – Z528 GPU. Acer Liquid Zest uses 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Zest uses Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. Acer claimed that Liquid Zest battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Zest
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Zest:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
Read Also: How to Root your Acer Liquid Zest
2. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery from here.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Zest model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Zest in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Acer Liquid Zest screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click on the browse button, and choose the TWRP img file you just downloaded on step 2 and press Start.
That is all about How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Zest using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Zest, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Zest, but the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Zest using AutoRoot Tools is also same.