In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root Lava Iris 550Q using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of Lava Iris 550Q using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first.
About Lava Iris 550Q
Lava released Iris 550Q on 2014, April. In terms of chipset, Lava Iris 550Q uses Quad-core 1.2 GHz CPU and PowerVR SGX544 GPU. Lava Iris 550Q uses 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Lava Iris 550Q uses Li-Po 2600 mAh battery. Lava claimed that Iris 550Q battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
How To Root Lava Iris 550Q
Step by step tutorial How To Root Lava Iris 550Q:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Lava Iris 550Q.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Lava Iris 550Q model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Lava Iris 550Q in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Lava Iris 550Q screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Lava Iris 550Q
That is all about How To Root Lava Iris 550Q using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root Lava Iris 550Q, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Lava Iris 550Q, but the root process of Lava Iris 550Q using AutoRoot Tools is also same.