In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root Lava Iris Pro 30 using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of Lava Iris Pro 30 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first.
About Lava Iris Pro 30
Lava released Iris Pro 30 on 2014, January. In terms of chipset, Lava Iris Pro 30 uses Quad-core 1.2 GHz CPU and PowerVR SGX544 GPU. Lava Iris Pro 30 uses 8 MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash as primary rear camera. Lava Iris Pro 30 uses Removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery. Lava claimed that Iris Pro 30 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
How To Root Lava Iris Pro 30
Step by step tutorial How To Root Lava Iris Pro 30:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Lava Iris Pro 30.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Lava Iris Pro 30 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Lava Iris Pro 30 in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Lava Iris Pro 30 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Lava Iris Pro 30
That is all about How To Root Lava Iris Pro 30 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root Lava Iris Pro 30, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Lava Iris Pro 30, but the root process of Lava Iris Pro 30 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.