In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock Lava A72 Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your Lava A72. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it.
About Lava A72
Lava released A72 on 2016, April. In terms of chipset, Lava A72 uses Quad-core 1.5 GHz CPU and GPU. Lava A72 uses 5 MP, LED flash as primary rear camera. Lava A72 uses Removable Li-Po 2500 mAh battery. Lava claimed that A72 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
How to Unlock Lava A72 Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Lava A72 Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Lava A72 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Lava A72 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Lava A72 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your Lava A72 or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock Lava A72 Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock Lava A72 Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Lava A72, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Lava A72 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.