In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock Lava V2 3GB Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your Lava V2 3GB. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it.
About Lava V2 3GB
Lava released V2 3GB on 2016, March. In terms of chipset, Lava V2 3GB uses CPU and GPU. Lava V2 3GB uses 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, dual-LED flash as primary rear camera. Lava V2 3GB uses Li-Po 2500 mAh battery. Lava claimed that V2 3GB battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
How to Unlock Lava V2 3GB Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Lava V2 3GB Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Lava V2 3GB model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Lava V2 3GB in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Lava V2 3GB screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your Lava V2 3GB or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock Lava V2 3GB Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock Lava V2 3GB Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Lava V2 3GB, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Lava V2 3GB using AutoRoot Tools is also same.