In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot Lava A76 using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of Lava A76 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first.
About Lava A76
Lava released A76 on 2016, April. In terms of chipset, Lava A76 uses Quad-core 1.5 GHz CPU and GPU. Lava A76 uses 5 MP, LED flash as primary rear camera. Lava A76 uses Removable Li-Ion 1850 mAh battery. Lava claimed that A76 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
How To Unroot Lava A76
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot Lava A76:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Lava A76.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Lava A76 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Lava A76 in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your Lava A76 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted Lava A76
That is all about How To Unroot Lava A76 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot Lava A76, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Lava A76, but the unroot process of Lava A76 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.