In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot Lava Iris Fuel F2 using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of Lava Iris Fuel F2 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first.
About Lava Iris Fuel F2
Lava released Iris Fuel F2 on 2016, March. In terms of chipset, Lava Iris Fuel F2 uses Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and GPU. Lava Iris Fuel F2 uses 5MP, LED flash as primary rear camera. Lava Iris Fuel F2 uses Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. Lava claimed that Iris Fuel F2 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
How To Unroot Lava Iris Fuel F2
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot Lava Iris Fuel F2:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Lava Iris Fuel F2.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Lava Iris Fuel F2 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Lava Iris Fuel F2 in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your Lava Iris Fuel F2 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted Lava Iris Fuel F2
That is all about How To Unroot Lava Iris Fuel F2 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot Lava Iris Fuel F2, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Lava Iris Fuel F2, but the unroot process of Lava Iris Fuel F2 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.