In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot Lava X11 using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of Lava X11 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first.
About Lava X11
Lava released X11 on 2016, February. In terms of chipset, Lava X11 uses Quad-core 1.5 GHz CPU and GPU. Lava X11 uses 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Lava X11 uses Li-Po 2500 mAh battery. Lava claimed that X11 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
How To Unroot Lava X11
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot Lava X11:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Lava X11.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Lava X11 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Lava X11 in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your Lava X11 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted Lava X11
That is all about How To Unroot Lava X11 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot Lava X11, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Lava X11, but the unroot process of Lava X11 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.