In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Lava A68 to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Lava A68 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first.
About Lava A68
Lava released A68 on 2016, June. In terms of chipset, Lava A68 uses Quad-core 1.2 GHz CPU and GPU. Lava A68 uses 5 MP, LED flash as primary rear camera. Lava A68 uses Removable Li-Ion 1750 mAh battery. Lava claimed that A68 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
How to Upgrade Lava A68 to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Lava A68 to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Lava A68 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Lava A68 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Lava A68 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Lava A68 firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Lava A68 to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Lava A68 to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Lava A68, but the root process of Lava A68 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.