In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Lava Iris 503e to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Lava Iris 503e is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first.
About Lava Iris 503e
Lava released Iris 503e on 2013, October. In terms of chipset, Lava Iris 503e uses Dual-core 1.0 GHz CPU and Mali-400 GPU. Lava Iris 503e uses 3.15 MP, LED flash as primary rear camera. Lava Iris 503e uses Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. Lava claimed that Iris 503e battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
How to Upgrade Lava Iris 503e to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Lava Iris 503e to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Lava Iris 503e model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Lava Iris 503e in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Lava Iris 503e screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Lava Iris 503e firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Lava Iris 503e to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Lava Iris 503e to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Lava Iris 503e, but the root process of Lava Iris 503e using AutoRoot Tools is also same.